PDF

This is the main forum! Post questions and topics of interest! But all topics must be related to survival and living off the land after SHTF!
grace.dolgos

PDF

Postby grace.dolgos » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:28 pm

Could someone create a PDF version of this website so it's all in one area kind of like a book? I think lots of people would benefit from it. Thanks :)

omegaman66
Site Admin

Re: PDF

Postby omegaman66 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 am

Hi, thanks for your input. Yes I agreed and have talked to a couple of others that have asked this same question. I tried and it was a nightmare. I couldn't get a number of programs that I tried to make the conversion work. There are some expensive programs that I haven't tried because I don't want to fork over a bunch of money for something that might not work either.

I will say this though. If you are anyone else reading this can point me in the right direction I am all ears. Maybe convert one small section for me so I can see the results and clue me in on how it was done. I am all in on doing this but I just have failed miserably in my apparent pathetic attempts.

Return to “General Survival Topics!”